Poteet High School Cosmetology
Graduate High School with a license in Cosmetology
Benefits of taking Cosmetology in High School
- Graduating high school and obtaining a professional license and job right out of high school
- Learn hair care, coloring, barbering, nail care, skin care, hair removal, make-up application, eyelash application, how to run a business, career preparation, resume building and so much more
- High School absorbs cost of tuition and student kit.
- State of the Art Classroom and Cosmetology Lab equipped with state of the art styling tools, hair color, curriculum and materials.
- Field Trips to potential place of employment
Plan of Instruction: All 4 years of High School
Freshman Year: Principles of Cosmetology, Design and Color Theory. (1 Credit)
Sophomore Year: Introduction Into Cosmetology. (1 Credit) * prerequisite (principles of cosmo)
Junior Year: Cosmetology I (2 Credits) * prerequisite (Intro into cosmo)
Senior Year: Cosmetology II (2 Credits) * prerequisite (cosmo I)
Cosmetology Instructor : Mrs. Martinez-Munoz
My name is Mrs. Munoz, I am excited to be your student’s Cosmetology Teacher for the 2020-2021 school year. This will be my 10th year teaching and 17th year in the hair industry. I have a Bachelors Degree in Education Minor in Psychology, Instructor License from The Texas Dept. of Licensing and Regulation. I'm EXCITED to work with our students and teach them the foundational skills to prepare them for their future career.
Phone: 830-742-3521 Ex:1800